Terms and Conditions
CTE Online Shopping website!
The terms of this agreement are applicable to all your use of CTE Online Shopping website (hereinafter referred to as “this website”), established and operated by CCYS HI-TECH INTERNATIONAL LTD (hereinafter referred to as “the Company”). Please read the following terms carefully in advance:
I. Application of the terms
1. In this agreement, “user” or “you”, which are synonymous and used according to the context, refer to whom meets any one of the following circumstances: 1) the person who has been prompted by this website to read the terms (whether actually read the terms or not); 2) the person who has clicked “I agree” or similar options on this website; or 3) the person who has relevant use or behaviors such as clicking, selecting, reading, browsing, searching, recording, accessing, registering, logging in, ordering, paying, consuming or using other related services (hereinafter referred to as “this service”) on this website, or 4) the person who signs up a set of account and password according to the steps prompted by this website and provides legal, true and valid e-mail, contact phone numbers and address for the record of this website. In accordance with Article 10 of this agreement, the meaning of “you” or “user” certainly includes membership, and it is unnecessary to be specified otherwise. You must agree to the terms of this agreement before using this service on this website. If you meet one of the circumstances listed above, you will be deemed to have acknowledged and expressed your acceptance of all the terms of this agreement.
2. If you want to use ordering, payment, consumption or other paid services on this website, you must register a set of account and password and provide legal, true and valid e-mail, contact phone numbers and address according to the steps prompted by this website at your discretion before using it for the first time. When you first sign up the above personal data or complete payment (or registration) on this website, the system will record (enter) your account, password and above personal data into its database, and you hereby expressly agree to log in to this website with this set of registered account and password for relevant use in the future. Unless demanded by law, we will only send you the information related to your account (such as payment authorization, invoice, and change of password or payment method, confirmation message, notification) in electronic form. If it is sent by email, it will be sent to the email address which you provided at the time of registration.
3. You have the obligation to keep your account and password set via the system properly, including but not limited to logging out correctly after every connection to this website. In addition, you must not disclose, provide, lend or transfer the account and password to a third party for use. You hereby expressly agree that you shall be responsible for all actions taken after logging in to this website with your account and password.
4. If you find any unauthorized use of your account and/or password, please inform the Company immediately. The Company will immediately suspend the processing and subsequent utilization of transactions related to the account and password when it is informed.
5. The Company may add, change, stop publishing or delete the terms, contents of this website and URL address at any time according to actual needs, and the Company will inform you of the latest terms of agreement, website contents or URL address whenever necessary. Users should abide by the contents of the latest version, and should not ask the Company to abide by the previous version of terms, website contents and URL addresses before adding, changing, stopping publishing or deleting, or ask the Company to be liable for damages. The terms of this agreement are of a general nature. Therefore, if there are other rules, standards, trading conditions, restrictions and explanations of individual goods and services on this website, or if the terms are conflicted with relevant laws and administrative rules, the conflicting parts of this agreement shall be corrected by the laws, administrative rules, standards, trading conditions, restrictions and explanations of the individual goods and services.
II. Security of personal data
2. In order to complete the transaction, including but not limited to payment and delivery, you must guarantee that all the data retained during the ordering process are complete, correct and consistent with the situation at the time. If there is any change afterwards, you should notify the Company immediately.
4. The Company is entitled to view or provide the information you keep in the system of this website to a jurisdictional authority under the following circumstances:
(1) In pursuit of laws and regulations, or the order of a judicial department or other authority; (2) To complete the transaction or to execute the provisions of the terms, or when there is a likelihood that you have violated the terms;
(3) To maintain the normal operation and security of the website system;
(4) To protect the lawful rights and interests of the website system and operator, other users or third parties.
III. Online ordering
1. You can purchase the goods listed on this website or other paid services by using this service on this website. You must follow the steps or methods prompted by this website, input and send true and accurate data regarding the purchase or payment. In addition to the terms of this agreement, the relevant information presented on the sales webpage of goods or services and related webpages in the ordering process, including relevant transaction conditions, restrictions and descriptions, are also parts of the sales contract between both parties.
2. Once you complete the ordering or payment procedures on this website in accordance with the methods, conditions and procedures specified on the webpage, it means you are willing to order the goods or services in accordance with the terms and contents of this agreement, and the trading conditions or restrictions specified on the relevant webpages. If your name, company name, address or telephone number are changed, you should immediately notify the Company to assist in relevant treatment, and you should not deny the ordering behavior or refuse payment on the grounds that the information is inconsistent.
3. After you complete the online ordering procedure, this website will automatically send you an “Order Content Notice” by email or other means. Nevertheless, this notice only informs you that the Company has received your order request and its contents but not that the Company has accepted your order. The Company reserves the right to accept your order or not.
4. After the Company confirms that the trading conditions of the order are correct, the goods you ordered are still in stock or the services you ordered can still be provided, and there is no other situation that the Company cannot accept the order, the Company will ship the goods directly and send you the “Delivery Notice” or “Confirmation Notice” by email. If the trading conditions of the order content are incorrect, the goods are out of stock, the service cannot be provided, or other conditions that the Company cannot accept the order, the Company will send you a notice of “Refusal of the Order” by email. If you need to change the delivery date, time, address or the recipient’s name, please contact the Company before shipping. The company will not accept your request to change the delivery date, time, address and the recipient’s name after shipping. After the order is shipped, you shall not ask the carrier to deliver to another location or to charge others for the price and cash on delivery due to the reasons such as shortening payment, transferring goods, or bearing debts.
5. Regarding the payment method, you can choose credit card payment or online payment (PayPal). Please understand that some payment methods may be restricted or unavailable according to the goods or services you ordered or the different areas you are located in. The payment or deduction of relevant taxes and the sending of invoices shall be handled by the Company in accordance with the law, and shall be shown on the invoices according to the tax information you instructed only within the scope permitted by law.
6. If you choose to pay by credit card, you must abide by the additional contracts and conditions signed between you and the credit card issuer. The purpose of entering credit card information online is to confirm the validity of the credit card and obtain transaction authorization. It does not mean that the contract has been established, nor that the payment has been done or the transaction has been completed. The Company still reserves the right to accept your order or not. Before the Company confirms to accept your order, you don't need to pay, and we won't ask the card issuer for credit card transaction, and the transaction amount won't show in your credit card bill. If you choose to pay by credit card and by installments plan, the installment payment service is provided by your credit card issuer, and the creditor's rights and debts of installment payment exist between you and the credit card issuer. The interest you need to pay and its calculation method, whether there is another credit insurance or guarantor's setting or involvement, etc. are determined according to the relevant agreement between you and the credit card issuer. Please refer to the relevant agreement between you and the credit card issuer. Any dispute between you and the credit card issuing company should be solved by yourself and you should solely take all risk of it. Neither the Company nor this website will intervene, nor will it agree to suffer any adverse effects or be liable for any loss.
7. If you choose to pay with PayPal, you must ensure that your PayPal account, email address and address are correct. When you press the "Confirm Payment" button, it does not mean that the contract has been established, nor that you have paid, or the transaction has been completed. The Company still reserves the right to accept your order or not. You don't need to pay before the Company confirms to accept your order, and the Company won't get the purchase amount from your PayPal account.
8. Despite the terms of 6.and 7. of this Article, if you have any improper or inappropriate behavior related to the use of this website, or if your designated credit card issuer or payment institution notifies the Company of any refusal to pay, breach of contract, insufficient balance or refusal of transactions, we will take any appropriate measures such as canceling the order, terminating the contract, terminating the performance to protect our interests.
9. The sale price of goods or services on this website is determined by the Company for each of these goods or services. Please check the website of goods or services for details. In case of any change in the sale price of the products, except for the cases listed in this Article in which the Company should reject the user's order or your order, the price displayed on the webpage when you submit the order shall prevail.
10. You understand and agree that although we will try our best to maintain the accuracy of the information on this website, we do not guarantee that all the information or related information appearing on the website is complete, correct and instant in any express or implied way. If the maximum order quantity of related goods or services showed on the website or related messages exceeds the actual orderable quantity according to the records of the sales webpages and related webpages in the ordering process, the Company will only ship the products according to the maximum actual orderable quantity. If the price showed on the website or related messages is incorrect (for example, the price of goods or services is marked as low, but the website lacks relevant promotional or preferential messages), the Company reserves the right to refuse to accept the order.
11. If the specifications, pictures, descriptions, prices or relevant trading conditions of related goods or services are wrong, the Company may refuse to accept your order within 2 days after you completed the ordering procedure.
12. You cannot designate the business site of the carrier company as the delivery destination, or request the transfer of goods or services to a third party.
13. You and the Company both agree to use electronic documents as the representation method for all online consumption and matters related to these transactions conducted by you in this website system. The website system will automatically record the relevant electronic transaction data. You can also inquire about the relevant transaction data by yourself after logging in to this website via the Internet. If you find that the transaction data is incorrect, you shall immediately notify the Company.
14. Regarding consumer complaints or disputes, you can file complaints or disputes after logging in to the system, according to the processing solutions, procedures and relevant contact information set by the online customer service system. The customer service staffs of the Company will provide services for you as soon as possible.
15. Delivery date of goods or services
(1) In the case of ordinary delivery (which means the delivery date and time are not specified), in principle, the goods or services will be prepared and sent out as soon as possible after you or the user receive the Order Content Notice, and you will receive the email of Delivery Notice or Confirmation Notice. Domestic transportation usually takes about 1-4 days from the delivery date, but the Company cannot guarantee the delivery schedule clearly. (* This does not apply to some areas, such as remote islands). For other special circumstances (such as pre-order goods or goods without inventory), the Company will notify the delivery date separately. If there is any problem about the order, you can leave a message in the remarks column of the order screen or contact the Company by "Contact us".
(2) If the delay is caused by various reasons, we will contact you by email.
(3) Please note that due to unforeseen reasons such as abnormal weather and traffic conditions, unexpected failures and traffic jams, the delivery date and time may change slightly, and the Company cannot guarantee that the date and time can be correctly on time.
(4) Regarding the delivery date, we will send you an email of “Delivery Notice” or “Confirmation Notice” when the good is shipped.
(5) For the delivery status of the shipped products, please use the invoice number or tracking number described in the “Delivery Notice” or “Confirmation Notice” to track through the website of the transportation service provider.
(6) If there are other problems regarding the order, you can leave a message in the remarks column of the order screen or contact the Company by "Contact Us".
16. Time point of ownership and risk transfer Regardless of the payment method, the ownership and risk of loss of the goods or services you purchased through this service will be transferred to you when the carrier delivers the ordered goods or services to you or your designated consignee.
17. Right to pick up goods If the goods or services you ordered cannot be received by the consignee at your designated place after being delivered twice, and the Company or the distributor cannot contact you or the consignee for more than three days, the Company will cancel this order and issue a full refund.
If you designate other storage places where you do not receive goods directly (depending on the Company or the third-party transportation service provider), you should finish collecting the goods at the storage place within 3 weeks after the goods are shipped, and pay the payments and related expenses according to the provisions of cash on delivery (8. of this Article). If you have not collected the goods or services after the goods are sent for more than 3 weeks, and neither the Company nor the storage place can get in touch with you or the consignee, it shall be deemed that you give up the right to receive the goods or services and your order. The Company will cancel your order.
18. Order Cancellation If you want to cancel the order and the sales contract (hereinafter referred to as “cancel the order”) after receiving the Order Content Notice, you must complete all the steps prompted by the website pages within 24 hours after receiving the Order Content Notice. You will not be able to cancel your order after 24 hours since you received the Order Content Notice.
IV. Return and Refund
1. According to the law, you can return the goods or services you ordered unconditionally within 7 days after receipt. Please contact us through the contact information shown on this website or listed in the email of “Delivery Notice” or “Confirmation Notice” within 7 days from the arrival date of the goods.
2. If the goods or services delivered by the Company are different from the goods you ordered, you can return it and ask for exchanging the correct goods or services.
3. If the ordered goods or services you received have defects or damages that are observable from the appearance, or the goods or services delivered by the Company are different from the goods you ordered, you can return it and ask for the goods or services without defects or damages within 7 days after receipt. However, if the goods or services are applicable to other warranty conditions set by the Company, you should exercise your rights according to the warranty conditions during the warranty period. Please contact us through the contact information shown on this website or the contact information listed in the email of “Delivery Notice” or “Confirmation Notice”. For the warranty conditions, please refer to 【CTE Goods and Services Warranty】. The methods and conditions of return and refund shall be based on【CTE Return and Refund Policy】.
4. Except for the case of returning and exchanging goods according to the warranty conditions, the returned goods or services must be in the same condition as received, which includes the gifts, accessories, packaging and all accompanying documents or materials; and should be returned together with invoices, carrier's receipts and other documents required by relevant laws and regulations. The Company holds the right to refuse the request of return and refund. The Company will exchange goods or refund the price you paid for the goods only when the returned goods or services and documents meet the abovementioned request. We will be responsible for the costs of transportation of returning and exchanging. Please send the returned goods or services by cash on delivery.
*Article 19 of Consumer Protection Act: “Consumers of distance sales or door-to-door sales may return the goods or rescind the contract in writing within 7 days upon receipt of goods or services without stating the reasons or be responsible for any expenses or costs, except in the case of distance sales with reasonable matters.
Reasonable matters prescribed in the previous paragraph shall be proclaimed by the Executive Yuan. When traders do not provide consumers with information prescribed in the third subparagraph of the first paragraph of previous Article on matters related for consumer to rescind contracts upon receipt of goods or services, the 7 days period set forth in the first paragraph shall not be counted until the date the information is provided. The right to rescind would be deprived if the 7 days period set forth in the first paragraph has lapsed for 4 months.
The contract would be deemed rescinded when the consumers have delivered or issue in writing within the period set prescribed in the first and third paragraph. Any agreement made in distance sales or door-to-door sales in violations of provisions prescribed in this Article shall be null and void.”
5. The Company will immediately process your refund upon receipt of the goods or services and complete documents returned by users in accordance with 4 of this Article. If the payment was paid through PayPal, the Company will return the amount to your PayPal account within 14 days after receiving the returned goods or services and complete documents. If you the payment was paid by credit card, the Company will request for credit card transaction cancellation with the credit card issuer within 3 working days after receiving the returned goods or services and complete documents, and refund you through the credit card issuer. However, please understand that it may take 7-14 working days from the time you returned the goods to the completion of the refund process, depending on the return process performed by the return agent, and the payment returned from the Company will be free of interest. We will inform you by email when the process is completed. If you pay by credit card, it may take longer to process, depending on the credit card issuer.
6. You understand and agree that if a refund process is necessary due to your request for return or exchange of goods, or because the Company cannot accept all or part of your orders, or if the contract is terminated or loses its validity for any reason, the Company may process the invoices, discounts and other documents required by relevant laws and regulations on your behalf.
7. Please note that the Company will not accept any requests, including return and exchange, under any of the following circumstances:
(1) The time of handing over the returned goods or services to the carrier exceeds the 7-day period specified in 1. of this Article, and the Company has not been contacted in the specified way within the 7-day period specified in 1. of this Article.
(2) There are no inconsistencies between the received goods or services and your orders as specified in 2. of this Article.
(3) No observable defects or damages from the appearance of the ordered goods or services as specified in 3. of this Article.
(4) Goods or services that are subjects to other warranty conditions as specified in 3.of this Article, but do not conform to the warranty conditions, or have exceeded the warranty period.
(5) The delivery time of the returned goods or services exceeds the 7-day period specified in 3. of this Article, and the Company has not been contacted in the specified way within the 7-day period specified in 3. of this Article.
(6) The returned goods are inconsistent with the stipulations in 4. of this Article.
(7) The returned goods lack the receipt issued by the carrier.
(8) Return requirements that are not made by the original buyer.
V. Disclaimer on Goods or Services
1. Although the Company expects to correctly describe goods or services on this website and this service as much as possible, we cannot guarantee the accuracy, completeness or the latest of the description. In case that the description is different from the current situation, the current situation shall prevail.
2. Unless otherwise stated, the photos introducing the goods or services are schematic, and the packaging in the schematic photos may be different from the packaging of the actual goods or services. In addition, due to the photography and display technology, the color displayed on the screen may be slightly different from the actual goods or services.
3. In the absence of 2., 3. or 4. of Article 4, we are not liable for the return, exchange, refund and compensation due to the differences referred to in 1. and 2. of this Article.
VI. Equipment and cost burden of users
1. Users should install and operate the equipment and software needed to use the Internet and e-mail, and pay their own network service and communication fees. The company does not participate in any preparation or method for users to visit this website or use this service.
2. In addition, the Company will not accept any claims or complaints regarding the connection between users and the providers of equipment, software and the Internet.
VII. Links to third-party sites
1. This website or service may provide links to other websites or network resources. As a result, you may link to websites operated by other operators, but it does not mean that the Company has any relationship with these operators. websites operated by other operators are their own responsibility, which is beyond the control and responsibility of the Company. The Company is not responsible for the suitability, reliability, immediacy, validity, correctness and completeness of any search results or external links. You further agree that the Company shall not hold liability for damages due to your linkage to any third-party sites.
2. In principle, the users may freely set up links to any page of this website on websites, in emails and applications (hereinafter referred to as “link sources”) managed by themselves. However, the Company does not allow the users to insert backlinks into the above-mentions resources that directly or partially display the screenshot of this website or this service. In addition, if the content of the link sources has one of the following circumstances, the Company may disable your use of, or remove, any third-party links:
(1) Contents that violate public order and morality;
(2) Contents that violate, or may violate, laws and regulations;
(3) Contents that may mislead a third party that the Company has joint operation and business cooperation with the link sources;
(4) Other circumstances that the Company determined as inappropriate.
3. If you set up the link as mentioned in 2. of this Article, please contact the Company and explain the destination, contents and purpose of the link sources and URL.
4. When you set up the link as mentioned in 2. of this Article, please make sure that you have used clear expression and description to indicate that the link is a backlink to this website. You acknowledge and agree to cooperate with the Company’s request to change or delete the link if it is necessary as a result of how you set up the link and contents.
VIII. System security and backup
1. The company will ensure that the website system meets the general expectation of system security. However, due to the practical limits of technology, the Company does not guarantee that the website system is completely free from illegal intrusion in any express or implied way, nor does it guarantee that the data uploaded or transmitted to the system will be normally displayed or processed, and the Company also does not guarantee the accuracy of the data transmission in any express or implied way. You should take protective measures while using this website and service. If you find any errors or omissions in the website system, please inform the Company immediately.
2. You shall take the sole responsibility for all your actions and their possible results of using this website system or this service. The website system will back up the data regularly, but the Company will not be liable for any damages related to your use (or inability to use) of this website or this service, except for those caused by intentional or gross negligence.
IX. Notification and Contact
1. The Company will send out necessary notifications to the users by announcements on the website, or via emails.
2. If the notice referred to in 1. of this Article is announced by the Company on the website that is available for the users to read and check the notice while visiting the website, it shall be deemed that the Company has completed the notification to the users.
3. If the notice referred to in 1. of this Article is sent by email, unless the notice is related to the acceptance or unacceptance of the order, when the Company sends the email to the user, it shall be deemed that the Company has completed the notification to the users.
X. Membership registration and Point Reward System
1. If you wish to register as a member of CCYS HI-TECH INTERNATIONAL LTD Online Store (including this website), please agree to this Terms and Conditions while registration. The terms and member conditions of CCYS HI-TECH INTERNATIONAL LTD Online Store are the same as this Terms and Conditions. Members of CCYS HI-TECH INTERNATIONAL LTD Online Store enjoy exclusive benefits and services during the term of member conditions. For further information, please refer to the 【CCYS HI-TECH INTERNATIONAL LTD Online Shop Membership Agreement】.
2. Members may earn corresponding reward points by purchasing designated products or services on the website or the service. For detailed information, please refer to the 【CCYS HI-TECH INTERNATIONAL LTD Online Shop Membership Agreement】.
3. The reward points will be credited to the member’s account upon the completion of the shipment of the ordered goods or services that the Company has sent the email of "Delivery Notice" or "Confirmation Notice".
4. The reward or redeemed points will be cancelled if are related to refunds caused by order cancellation or returned goods.
5. For detailed information about membership and reward system, please click here.
XI. Intellectual Property Statement
1. The Company and other right holders of the software, programs and all website contents used by the Company, including but not limited to writings, pictures, files, information, data, website structure, layout, design, membership contents, etc., reserve all intellectual property rights related to the aforesaid subjects, including but not limited to trademark, patent, copyrights, trade secrets and proprietary technologies. No one is allowed for the use, modify, reproduce, public broadcast, public transmission, public performance, adaption, distribution, publication, public release, reverse engineering, decompile or disassemble of the aforesaid intellectual properties without the owner’s consent. If you would like to quote or republish the aforementioned software, program or website contents, a prior written consent of the Company or other right holders should be obtained by law, except for the circumstances permitted by law. It is your duty to respect intellectual property rights. In case of any violation, you should be liable for damages to the Company. The Company (or the affiliate company) is the owner and/or authorized user of the registered or unregistered goods and service names and logos (hereinafter refer to as “the Company’s trademarks) appearing on the website for promotional purpose. The Company’s trademarks are under the protection of trademark law and fair trade law. None of the aforesaid intellectual property should be construed to grant any license or right to use the Company’s trademarks without the prior written consent of the Company.
2. The Company and/or the provider of all works, portraits, figures, characters, signs and other information protected by copyright on this website reserve all the exclusive rights of use, copyrights and other intellectual property rights, and other rights of the aforesaid materials. We grant you a personal, limited, non-exclusive, nontransferable license to access, download, print and copy by other means of the contents on this website. The information and programs shall not be used in public or republished on other websites or printed materials (including but not limited to copy, upload, publish, quote, etc.).
3. You agree not to display or use the content from this website in any manner without the Company’s prior permission.
4. You agree not to reproduce, copy, sell, trade, resell or use any part of this website or the use or access of this website (including pictures, copies, membership contents and the Company’s account number, etc.) for any commercial purpose.
XII. Disclaimer about this service
1. The e-commerce transactions the users processed via this service are direct transactions between the users and the Company. The Company will proceed with relevant affairs according to the information provided and registered by the users to fulfill the Company’s obligations and exempt from responsibilities.
2. The Company is not responsible for any disputes between users caused by your use of this service.
3. If the information you provided through this service infringes the rights of the users or a third party that causes disputes, the Company will not be responsible for the infringement and disputes.
4. Although the Company has taken appropriate safety measures, the Company will not be responsible for any damage or loss of interest to you or the users caused by the following reasons:
(1) Interruption, delay, error or default in the provision of this service due to failure or fault of communication equipment, communication lines, computers and other system equipment;
(2) Interruption, delay, error or default in the provision of this service due to interference, invasion and information modification from a third party;
(3) The information sent by the user cannot be received because of system limitations, errors, content flaws, etc. that are not caused by the gross negligence of the Company, or is received as error information;
(4) Misunderstandings or defects information provided on this website that are not caused by the Company's intention or gross negligence;
(5) When the computer, wire, software and hardware are damaged due to downloading from this website or computer virus infection.
5. If the user is asked for damages by a third party for reasons caused by the use of this service or related to the use this service, the user shall bear its own responsibilities and expenses for settlement, and the Company shall not undertake the obligation of assisting in the settlement. However, if the Company is claimed for damages by a third party, we may ask the user to provide cooperation within necessary scope to solve the problem, and the user shall cooperate.
6. The comment published by members of this website are public information that is accessible for the public. The content published by the members will be made public after the confirmation of the Company, but the consequences shall be borne by the users themselves. The Company does not guarantee the correctness, reliability, completeness and certainty of the content of “Comments” published by the members.
1. The user shall not perform any of the following operations while using the service:
(1) Send and register false information when registering and filling in any information on this website;
(2) Any behavior that will influence the normal operation of this website or this service;
(3) Any violation of public order or good faith;
(4) Use the goods or services provided by the Company, this website and this service for their own commercial purposes;
(5) Violation or possible violation of laws, rules, regulations, notices, guidelines, circulars, judgments, orders, other user statutes, individual statutes, other supplementary statutes or regulations, guidelines, shopping guides and help, etc.
(6) Repeatedly refuse to receive goods or cancel orders without reasonable causes.
(7) Improper use of unauthorized credit cards or electronic payment methods on this website or this service.
(8) Acts that infringe or have the possibility of infringing the rights of other users, third parties or the Company, or cause troubles, disinterests or damages.
(9) Illegally rewriting or deleting information stored on the server system of the Company or the website.
(10) Acts that cause or threaten to cause failure or obstruction to the Company's network and system, including but not limited to acts that burden the server system of the Company or this website, or acts that transmit, send and upload harmful codes such as viruses and intrusion, etc.
(11) Other behaviors the Company determined as inappropriate.
XIV. Stop/Cancel/End of the service
1. The Company reserves the right to modify or temporarily stop providing this website (or any part thereof) or this service (or any part thereof) at any time for any of the following reasons, and is not responsible for any correspondent damages toward the users or third parties. However, this restriction shall not apply if the Company commits intentional or gross negligence for the following reasons:
(1) Regular or urgent maintenance or inspection of the system of this service;
(2) When this service cannot be provided due to emergencies such as fire disaster, power failure or natural disasters;
(3) When the service cannot be provided due to war, civil war, riot, harassment, labor disputes, etc.;
(4) When the service cannot be provided due to laws and regulations;
(5) When the Company determined that it is necessary to modify or temporarily suspend this service.
2. If the Company modifies or temporarily suspends the operation of this website (or any part thereof) or this service (or any part thereof) according to 1. of this Article, we will inform you in advance on this website. However, this restriction shall not apply if it is emergent.
3. The Company may stop the operation of this website (or any part thereof) or this service (or any part thereof) for business or other reasons. In this case, the Company will inform the users of the termination of this service through the following methods within the 3-month notice period. However, this restriction shall not apply if it is emergent.
(1) Announcement on the homepage of this website or the website window attached to this service; or
(2) Notification to users and members by e-mail;
4. You agree that the Company may, at its discretion, take the following actions according to the actual situation for any reason, including but not limited to not using this website for a certain period of time, ordering by a court or a government department, being unable to continue operation or changing the substantial content of this service, objectively unpredictable technical or safety factors or problems, and any of the following serious abuse behaviors:
A. Immediately close, delete or restrict your access to all or part of relevant data and files in your account (including any “membership content” in your account), and immediately stop the usage of your account (or any part thereof, including any “membership content” in your account), this website (or any part thereof) or this service (or any part thereof).
B. Terminate or restrict your use of your account (or any part thereof, including any “membership content” in your account), this website (or any part thereof) or this service (or any part thereof), and remove and delete any membership content in your account. Once your account or membership content is removed or deleted, no one has the right to access this website or this service with the removed or deleted account, including the removed or deleted membership content:
(1) Improperly attack the system of this website;
(2) Use this website system in any abnormal or unauthorized way;
(3) Access a large number of application program interfaces (API) related to this website system to affect the normal operation of this website system;
(4) Fraudulently use or hack other people's existing accounts in this website system, creating or obtaining accounts in this website system, or creating fake accounts that can deceive this website system to browse and use the contents of this website system without proper rights in an illegal or abnormal way;
(5) Other behaviors that the Company determined as violation of the articles and spirit of the terms of this website;
(6) Prohibited acts as shown in Article 13.
5. You agree that the Company will not be responsibile for the actions taken on you or any third party in accordance with this Article.
XV. Interpretation of contract
1. If any provision of the Articles, items, or contents of the relevant agreements specified in the terms of this agreement and related websites shall be deemed unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable under the law of any jurisdiction, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these terms and conditions, and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. Provisions or agreed contents that are deemed invalid or do not constitute as part of the contract by the court shall be interpreted or supplemented in accordance with the original items or agreed contents to the maximum extent permitted by relevant laws and regulations.
2. The exercise or non-exercise of the any rights acquired or claimed according to the terms of this agreement and any items or related agreements set on the relevant webpages will not affect the exercise or non-exercise of the other rights acquired or claimed according to other provisions of this Terms and Conditions, and related agreements set on the relevant web pages.
XVI. Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
1. All online orders, transactions or behaviors proceed on this website system, as well as the terms of Terms and Conditions and the agreements on relevant websites, shall be governed by the laws and regulations of the Republic of China.
2. Unless otherwise stipulated by law, if the dispute arising from your online ordering, trading or behavior on this website system, as well as from Terms and Conditions or the agreement on the relevant web pages, is involved in litigation, the Taichung District Court of Taiwan shall be the court of first instance,.
CCYS HI-TECH INTERNATIONAL LTD
Issued on October 1, 2020